Dr. Adam Awari
heals the body.
It happens no other way.”
Certifications & Experiences
– Graduated with Doctor of Chiropractic from Cleveland Chiropractic College (USA)
– Registered member of The Association of New Jersey Chiropractors (ANJC)
– Has over 26 years of Chiropractic practice experience
– Owned and managed chiropractic clinic in United States before relocating to Asia
– Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician with New York Chiropractic College (NYCC)
– Selected as Chiropractic Physician for 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, United States
– Completed seminar in Diagnostic Imaging and Interpreting Spinal Trauma with MRI with New York Chiropractic College (NYCC), and Blanchard Golf Injury
– Proficient in various chiropractic techniques including: Activator, Gonstead, Diversified, Thompson Drop and Cox Flexion
Discover more information about the clinic and my team. Find out more before you schedule your consultation.