Dr. Thibanraaj Dora Rajah
Success is all I envision.
I am going to the stars and past them.”
Certifications & Experiences
– Graduated with Bachelor of Science in Chiropractic (Hons) from International Medical University (MY)
– Registered member of Association of Chiropractic Malaysia (ACM)
– Worked as a chiropractic intern at IMU’s clinic for a year
– Proficient in various chiropractic techniques including: Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson Drop, Activator
– Certified in non-surgical axial spinal decompression treatment and Schroth Scoliosis Method
– Certified Kinesio Taping Technician (CKTT) and Athletic Taping Practitioner (CATP)
– Attended chiropractic techniques seminar organised by the Institute of Chiropractic Applied Neurology (ICAN) and Academy of Chiropractic Sports Medicine (ACSM Korea)
Discover more information about the clinic and my team. Find out more before you schedule your consultation.